Custom L-Plate Nikon D600/D610
Custom L-Plate for Nikon D600/610
Camera L-Plates are among the most-used and essential gears in photography. Camera L-Plates, shaped like an "L," are tripod quick release plates on steroids. When the plate is fitted to a camera, it enables the camera to have 2 tripod plates - one enables the camera to be mounted on the tripod in landscape orientation, while the other one, enables the camera to be mounted in portrait orientation.
- Saves time from recomposing as you don't need to slant/flop your camera to get into portrait orientation
- Keeps load centered directly on top of your tripod's apex. Thus, maintaining best camera stability and vibration
- Provides additional strap lugs for attaching a hand strap or repositioned neck strap
- Provides another layer of protection for your camera
- Dovetail Mounts fully compatible with "Arca Swiss" Style clamps
- Precision machine-milled from solid block of aircraft-grade anodized aluminum material
- Lightweight yet durable.
- Custom-fit to the countour of the bottom of the camera to provide a solid, anti-twist design
- Allow access to battery and port compartments
- Strap lug
- Includes Captive screw and hex tool
- 11.6 x 5.8 x 7.4 cm
- 94 g