Our philosophy as a business is to navigate through this situation with empathy and wisdom. It is our commitment to care for the health and well-being of our colleagues, channel partners, and customers during this challenging time.
We know that everybody's circumstances and needs are different. But the best way we see moving forward is to be united in heeding the policies and programs established by our local health officials and government leaders. Only by doing this, can we come out stronger.
As the COVID-19 situation evolves day-to-day, we are aligning our decisions and actions in accordance with the expert guidance of DOH and local public health authorities. Read below the details on how we are navigating through this COVID-19 environment.
What customers need to know
As we navigate this dynamic situation, we are pro-actively taking measures that are guided with transparency, science and safety for the sake of our colleagues and customers.
- Enhanced cleaning measures: We’ve elevated our cleaning and sanitizing protocols by regularly and frequently disinfecting work and high-touch surface areas within our premises.
- Segregated customer experience area: Customers get to talk and view our products in our outdoor porch area where social distancing and sanitation protocols are observed.
- Grab-n-Go protocol: We encourage our customers to place their orders online and specify when they will pick up. This way, we can optimize order preparation and minimize site-processing and client-wait times.
- Additional precautions: We wear facial coverings and frequently wash our hands.
- Customer Safety Protocols: We respectfully request customers follow social distancing and safety protocols recommended by public health officials, including wearing a facial covering when visiting our office.
- Package preparations: All orders are sanitized during their pre-packing and post-packing process.
- Delivery advisory: As we try our best to expedite your orders, we also rely on nominated Third-Party Logistic (TPL) providers to fulfill our “last-mile” deliveries. We seek your patience for any delays during this challenging time. Greater Manila area customers may explore options to also arrange for their own pickup with available services from Grab Express, Lalamove, Mr. Speedy, and others.
Edition:. May 16, 2020